Some crafts for a 1, 2 and a person who is trying to quite smoking?

I have a 1 and a 2 yo and im trying to quite smoking. I would appreciate some good craft ideas. PLEASE

afarmer

Asked by afarmer at 11:11 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Make some music instruments bottles, rice/pasta, then decorate them & shake.
    Mosiac cut out sevearl pieces of colored paper in different shapes then glue them down to make a pic.
    Pasta art use pasta to make a pic or make jewlery with it you can paint the pieces too.
    Make a game then play it.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:14 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Thank you, ive be lookin all over for some crafts to do with my babies. And these ideas seem simple.
    afarmer

Comment by afarmer (original poster) at 11:21 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I had precut butterflys with glitter and glue crayons for my grandchildren who were at the time 2,3,4 also large beads streach string and regular heavy yarn to make necklaces and bracelets they had a lot of fun with those things and good for hand eye coordination also when they are down for naps think about crocheting,knitting,counted cross stitching or embroidery for yourself to try and keep your hands and mind busy if you're trying to stop smoking.
    nannalisa

Answer by nannalisa at 8:48 PM on May. 9, 2011

• have them color pictures and then cut them out and frame them; take old magazines and cut out pictures and paste to paper and make a picture; take old pop bottles(or laundry soap bottles; dish soap bottles) add beans, beads, or anything that will make noise, tape top shut and make a band; take toilet paper or paper towel rolls and make people out of them and have a puppet show(or you can use socks that have lost their mates or paper lunch bags also); reading; gardening; cross-stitch; scrap booking; go to the park and have a picnic; get outside and just let them run around(if you live in a safe area where they can; go to the museum, park, zoo
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:36 AM on May. 10, 2011