Help me im so sceared

Today I went to the dr's and had my levls checked again they went from 26 two days later to 42.4 and seven days to 55.5 now they tell me it could be a eptioc pregnancy. Sorry if I dint spell it rite. I go back tomorrow for a sonagram to find out. Has anyone had this happen and it turn out good? I feel like I'm goin to have a nervous break down and my heart is breaking!!

mrsth1ck

Asked by mrsth1ck at 11:16 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Calm down. You can't do anything about it until you have the sonogram. Stressing yourself at this point is only going to make things harder.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:18 AM on May. 5, 2011

• My levels for my daughter did that. She was fine, obviously lol.

I have also had an ectopic pregnancy. I didn't have my levels tested until it was clear something was wrong, but they were right on track for where I was in the pregnancy. Ultrasound is the best diagnostic tool for ectopics. Just know that ectopic pregnancy in women who have not already had one are very rare... 1% or so. Don't freak out just yet, mama :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:21 AM on May. 5, 2011

• How can it get any harder when they are already telling me I'm losing my baby? I don't think it can get any harder then that exspeical since I miscarried last april 6nd
    mrsth1ck

Comment by mrsth1ck (original poster) at 11:23 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Oh no! I don't have anything to offer in the way of advice, but I want to say good luck and I hope that it's not an eptopic pregnancy. It sounds like you have been through enough already.
    leomommy1325

Answer by leomommy1325 at 11:40 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Deep breaths Im not trying to scare you but the numbers to sound VERY low and are not going up like they should really normal numbers look something like this these are mine

sat-300
    mon-707
    wen-1600
    mon-6399

When I had an eptopic last year my numbers looked like this

#1-22
    #2-43
    #3-101
    #4-233
    ultrasound eptoic

but remember this is not 100% you dont know anything till you see in the screen!!
    leandrat

Answer by leandrat at 11:46 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Thanks everyone I'm glad I found this site. Cause y'all really are a help and yes I ve been throught enough!
    mrsth1ck

Comment by mrsth1ck (original poster) at 11:58 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I hope you get good news! I had a doctor tell me this pregnancy may be ectopic and it turned out to be a perfectly fine placement. Just try to breathe. I know it's hard, but you will make it :)
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 12:29 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My drs never did check my levels like this. I am 10 wekks and I had a urine test and sonogram when I went 3 weeks ago. I would not stress myself out until I knew that there was something wrong. Good Luck
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 12:49 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Well the dr said it didn't look good at all I said since my levels didn't go down but did go up some its still hopeful and she said no not really that they should have double or tripled
    mrsth1ck

Comment by mrsth1ck (original poster) at 12:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't know what to say this has never happen to me or someone I know, but my prayers are with you hope everything goes OK. Keep us posted.
    babycakes28

Answer by babycakes28 at 6:16 PM on May. 5, 2011