Does DH ever do something that makes you want to tear your hair out, but for the sake of not fighting you say ok even though you are crying inside at his decision?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Spending money is all really. My DH is very considerate but sometimes he has a really hard time with the fact that he just got paid and we have no money. He always says, oh we'll be ok. And then goes and buys a video game we can't really afford.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yes the fact that were sitting here with a pack of salisberry steak, pack of turkey and gravy and half bag of fries in the freezer and NOTHING else to eat besides that. The application for food stamps is taking forever, he's layed off from his crappy paying job and the unemployment is backed up. IT's been THREE weeks and his unemployment has not came in. We have no money and that stupid job of his keeps laying him off and he's afraid to find another job because of the economy. It really makes me mad that my husband will not choose a career path to support his family! He thinks he is dumb but really it's just a cover up for his laziness.
    Anonymous

• only with money and drinking then i sit back and laugh and say "i told you so" when it blows up in his face..mean yes but it gets funnier cause he doesn't seem to learn i'm usually right.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 9:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• YES, WE END UP BROKE EVERY SINGLE WEEK. HE GETS UPSET BECAUSE HE IS BROKE BUT HE STILL HAS 300 OR SO LEFT FROM HIS PAY. I HAVE MAYBE 40 FROM MINES. HE STILL WONTS ME TO BUY STUFF FOR HIM. WHEN I GO TO THE STORE HE SAYS GET ME THIS. "I KNOW YOU GOT ME" I AM LIKE I AM SURE YOU HAVE MORE THAN ME. HE GETS MAD FOR PAYING THE BILLS THAT HE SHOULD PAY ANYWAY, IF HE PAYS THEM. AND TELLS ME I DONT PAY ANYTHING. BUT WHEN I DO PAY THEM THEY ARE PAID. WITHOUT A DISCONNECT. IF I DO GET ONE HE IS ALL LIKE SO NOW WHAT. BUT WHEN HE PAYS THEM HE GETS DISCONNECT EVERY MONTH FOR ALL OF THEN. I TOOK OFF WORK FOR MEDICAL. SO IT WAS ON HIM, BUT BEFORE THAT I TOOK CARE OF HOME FOR 9 YEARS ALONE PRETTY MUCH
    HE ONLY WORKED MAYBE 4 MONTHS ALL THAT TIME. I AM FED UP AND DONT KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 10:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Welcome to my life.
    Everyday for years.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Nope.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2008