Can't stop having these bad dreams! adult content

I keep getting these really messed up dreams about my ex. The first one we bumped into each other at a mutual friends house. Long story short, we argued, and he pulled a gun and tried to shoot me and our two kids. Thankfully in the dream I ducked into a bedroom and me and the kids were safe, he didnt' get up from the table he was sitting at, instead he turned the gun on himself and shot himself through the head. This was a few nights ago. Last night I had a dream he came over at some odd number in the night, broke in, and begged to get back together. I said no, and he drove his car off the bridge down the street from my house and drowned. Then next thing I know I'm dreaming someone is yelling in my ear like a drill Sargent, "Wake up and get some F______ clothes on". which woke me up from a dead sleep. (obviously no one was there that could have yelled it, it was just me and my 4 month old lying in bed because i had gotten up 40 minutes ago to feed her and we fell back to sleep together. )

we've been split up for nearly a year now (my choice). and yes about 5 07 weeks ago we fought over the kids because he wants to move outta state (wanted us all to go with him and basically he wanted the whole family together or not at all, his words) and now this past weeek i keep getting these bad and weird dreams.

I'm not relly sure my question.. how do i get them to stop, anyone else have wacked out dreams like this, whats your interpretation on them? i guess would be the best way to put it.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:18 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Could be that you're afraid of what your ex might do if he doesn't get his way?
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 1:03 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm sorry about the dreams. I have heard that if you watch a person, who is close to you, commit suicide, that you have concerns regarding that person. It also means that you are trying to "kill" certain aspects about that person that you don't like. Sorry.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• 5-7 weeks* sorry for all the typos
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 11:18 AM on May. 5, 2011