• In the Spotlight:

I am so Jealous. We cant have a baby! Do you get jealous?

I am so jealous these days. It seems like everyone around me is pregnant. Also, I am so out of control when it comes to my husbands nieces and nephews or with any children he is around. I feel like he is playing Daddy with them and I get so mad. I dont mean to feel this way but I cant help it. There parents arent there for them and I know he is trying to be a good Uncle but sometimes I wish I could get pregnant so we can be parents to our own children. Am I the only one, am I really a bad person for feeling this way????!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• aww hun dont feel bad. i get the same way. i look at all these women with thier big ol bellies and wonder when will it be my turn again? ive been trying since march and nothing!!!! so dont feel alone cuz your not. :)
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 8:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I would say think about adopting really. That can be a blessing too. You can love that child as your own. ;) Blessings
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Everyone who has been through fertility problems has felt that way. No, we shouldn't feel like that...but you can't control it. No words of comfort will help til you do have a child (on your own, with medical help, or through adoption)...but it will happen for you.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yeah, it does happen sometimes cos we're human but it's always better when we those pregnant women around us give us hope that ours will soon happen. With the kind of love your husband is showing to other children there's no doubt that God will soon give him his own children through you. Pls cheer up and start preparing yourself mentally, psychologically, physically and materially to have your own children. Cheers . Vicfranchy
    vicfranchy

Answer by vicfranchy at 4:42 AM on Dec. 5, 2008