How do I lose this stuborn spare tire from prepregnacy?

I am exercising and losing weight/gaining muscle but my waist and love handles are not going anywhere!! I have lost a full cup size in my bra and getting a tad frustrated. Any exercises that y0u found helped?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 11:27 AM on May. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Haven't done any exercising yet..let me know when you find out..hehe ( it's only been 13 mths..haha) Good luck!
    Ella_Bella20

Answer by Ella_Bella20 at 11:28 AM on May. 5, 2011

• i got rid of my muffin top with power yoga. specifically Long and Lean Yoga with Baron Baptiste. you can find it on netflix for wii. it hits areas of the body that you can't hit with any other form of exercise. my body looks kick ass at 9 months pp. i'm so bikini ready. yeah cardio just didn't do it for me. power yoga did
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:33 AM on May. 5, 2011

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoeE9VTxvHY
    check them out they have alot of ab work outs it really hurts lol im on the abs and love handles
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 11:37 AM on May. 5, 2011

• sadly we can't spot lose fat.....but the only way to lose fat is with cardio and to burn more calories than we eat (500 calories more burned a day than consumed will cause you to lose 1 pound a week)! But there is no guarantee it will immediately come from your stomach area at first....you just have to keep up with it and eventually it will go. Toning your muscles in that area along with cardio is the best bet for slimming and toning. You might want to look into RevAbs or other beachbody workout system. I'm a beachbody coach, so if you are interested in info PM me for a link.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:16 PM on May. 5, 2011