The cheater deleted her question? Big surprise, huh?

Well if you don't want honest answers then don't ask questions.

"That guy your kissing don't make you look like a cheater - it's that ring on your finger that makes you look like a cheater" LOL

Can't handle the truth, don't tell the lie. Can't do the time, don't do the crime. Be honorable and you don't have to worry about dishonor.

How many cliches does it take for some people to get it --

Own who you are and what you do and you don't have to delete questions to save face!

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:09 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wow, this is THE most unnecessary post EVER.
    Anonymous

• I think the reason why people delete questions is because after a while it turns into a mob mentality and everyone gangs up the poster. I didn't read the question so I don't know what it ws about but I can be sure that if she deleted it, it's probably because of too much negativity.

Nobody's perfect, everyone makes mistakes. I'm sure there is not one person on here that can say that they have done no wrong to a single person or something wrong in any situation. Try to think about that next time, I will take my own advice and try to do the same as well.
    Anonymous

• Looks like someone just wanted points for starting a question today. Totally unnecessary and really mean.
    Anonymous

• We all make mistakes in life- I didn't read the post but I can imagine it was about regret.. sometimes people learn the hard way is all and it hurts and some times we need support from people that aren't in your life - be kind - not every one makes the perfect decisions all the time
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:15 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Bully much? You really just show how low class you are. You are probably one of those women who goes around judging others so no one looks to closely at you.
    Anonymous

• so Crazy how People cant even ask Question without being Bashed on ( Sometimes) ! This Post is Uncalled for ... Why do You feel The need to Do this ? Did It make u feel good about Yourself ?
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 12:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• agreed. stupid post from an obvious ignoramus
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:14 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I know I have posted some pointless posts, but, really..this takes the cake. BTW, I am the first ANON, I didn't mean to hit it. I am NOT a coward about admitting it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I understand your point of being upset at someone's actions, but this comes across as bullying her.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 12:18 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Nobody's perfect, everyone makes mistakes. I'm sure there is not one person on here that can say that they have done no wrong to a single person or something wrong in any situation. Try to think about that next time, I will take my own advice and try to do the same as well.

Guess you don't know,this is CafeMom,land of the "perfect moms' WHO NERVER MAKE ANY MISTAKES IN LIFE.

cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 12:22 PM on May. 5, 2011