Does your husband use your deodorant when he doesn't have any ?

My husband always uses mine when he runs out of his and doesn't have time to go run to the store and buy some he says he dont mine smelling like a female .Do you find that kind of strange or is it just me .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 12:10 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Mine uses mine but he hates it because it is gel. It only happens maybe once or twice a year and it is not because he runs our but because his is in him gym bag that he left at work. What does bother me is when he uses my toothbrush and that is more often and he pushes all of the bristles down. It drives me insane.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:11 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes My Hubby has Used Mine lol ! Sometimes Not Often
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 12:12 PM on May. 5, 2011

• OMG all the freaking time! He doesnt even have to run out! If it's too far back under the cabinet and he doesnt feel like looking for it he'll use mine lol...drives me freaking crazy! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• he never runs out of deodorant, aftershave or toothpaste when he opens a new one he buys a new one so we always have a spare he would die if he did not have those 3 things
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 12:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My husband has a few and he would never use mine! He would rather not wear any at all then wear mine!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• My DH uses mine all the time. It doesn't have a strong scent, but I hate it. It's grosses me out when I find a hair on there.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:14 PM on May. 5, 2011

• He only did that once in 30-years. And at lunch time he went and bought his own.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:15 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Mine does sometimes. He forgets to tell me he has run out and to pick some up sometimes. He said he doesn't mind smelling a little fruity or flowery, as long as he doesn't stink. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:16 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Krissyvelazquez@ lol thats so funny my husband used mine this morning cus he ran out of his and he told me now its gonna smell like sweat i was like ewww buy me a new one lol
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes mine does use mine.

Answer by louise2 at 12:17 PM on May. 5, 2011