What would you have done? I wanted to die!!!! adult content

So I was at walmart the other day. I had a cart load of stuff, and I also had one of those Trojan personal massagers in my cart as well. I was a little embarassed so I was trying to be low key about it, seeing as we live in a small town and everyone shops there.

Well, I get to the check out, and the girl, who was a nice girl, started commenting on it as she rang it up. I wanted to die. There are people behind me in line and she's going on and on how she wants to try one of these but her boyfriend is against it and asked me what I thought of it! I wanted to climb under a rock. My face got so hot and red. She didn't even notice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• I would have been like, o. Have no idea, I'm getting this as a gag gift for a friend who is getting married.... Paid and walked away...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:15 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I would have said "I'd rather not talk about that but thanks for sharing."
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:16 PM on May. 5, 2011

• OMG! I would have been mortified! Some people are grossly lacking in boundaries.

Sorry that happened.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:16 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I would of just said it's my first time and then ask her the price of something and change the subject.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• BabyBugsmama - that's a great idea.

I would probably have asked her to pipe down about it.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 12:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• It wouldnt have embarrassed me. I would have told her I didnt know if it worked or not but would get back to her after I tried it, then smiled and walked away.

Answer by gemgem at 12:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• good answer babybugsmama!!!!
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 12:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• LOL..Wouldn't have been embarrassed here..I would have told her all about it and that I was gonna try it and she would know when I knew. I would have embarrassed her.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:19 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I didn't think of that, I was just so caught off guard and I was already self conscious for buying it in a store instead of online to begin with.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Walmart sells sex devices now?

Answer by louise2 at 12:20 PM on May. 5, 2011