Has anyone bled after sex very playful sex.

Im 9 months and a half and this is my first baby. it was a little rough but i didnt expect to bleed! Should i be worried or should i wait it out? its light like spotting and shes moving... I need some comments and tribulations now lol thanks!!

Ladiifoxx

Asked by Ladiifoxx at 8:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Health

• When you are pregnant your cervix is very sensitive. I had a question like this and the Dr. told me that it is normal to have some light spotting, but there isnt anything to worry about if there is only a small amount and if there are still some movement from the baby.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 8:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Good for you!!! First on having your first baby, and second on having fun sex at this stage in the game. I wouldn't worry about the bleeding, the worst that can happen is the sex brings labor sooner - at 9 1/2 mos I'm sure you're ready anyway!
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 11:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• This happened to me too when I was like 7 and a half months. I freaked out and went to the hospital and they told me that is was normal. That your cervix is sensitive that this point. They said just to be careful about "deep penatration" if I didnt want this to happen again. Lol
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 11:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• NORMAL
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2008