Your favorite mascara?

Everyone was so helpful with men's cologne recommendations, I thought I'd ask another beauty question. Whenever I run out of my previous mascara, I like to switch it up and try something new. As it happens, I'm in the market now. ;-)

So what is your favorite mascara of the moment, or the one you swear by?

aliceryannesmom

Asked by aliceryannesmom at 8:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Shopping

• I always use Maybelline mascara...the cheap $4 kind. I get the plain old version in the pink tube. I use the black mascara. I have tried a ton of other mascaras and keep going back to this one. It lengthens, separates and plumps!
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 8:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I used to sell Avon and I loved their super full mascara. It left my lashes looking naturally thick and volumed but not clumpy. People would always think I had on false lashes.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 9:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I love Avon's WASH-OFF WATERPROOF Mascara in Black

Streak-free mascara that will weather the weepiest of movies. Washes away with soap and water.

If you have any questions let me know or you can order some
    www.youravon.com/tboville
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i would recomend the avon's brand of: Jullian Dempsey for avon professional mascara to see it go to www.youravon.com/esthernelson and click on shop brochure...click on the avon campaing 25 brochure with patric dempsey on the cover..............then go to pg. 35-----------------------------it's a dual-ended mascara caters to the needs of upper and lower lashes. Volumizing formula (big brush) waterproof formula (baby brush) it comes in black,brown,brown/black,burgundy..... The best part is it's only $5.99
    beautyofAvonjob

Answer by beautyofAvonjob at 12:12 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I like good old Maybelline in brown/black. I have tried other more expensive brands but they are just not as good.
    s1e2mom

Answer by s1e2mom at 2:26 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Maybelline is awful; everyone always recommends it and I just don't get it. I love L'Oreal Luminous - Black.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'll put in a bid for one of my stand-by favorites, in case anyone else is shopping for new mascara...I love Neutrogena "Healthy Volume". It makes my lashes DARK and FULL, and doesn't clump!! It's not waterproof (I think they do make a waterproof formula though?), so it can smear occasionally. But I love the fact that I can wash off 95% of it in the evening just by doing some extra splashing when I wash my face. I don't like having to rub and tug at that delicate eye area too much!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Avon also has a mistake proof that is great everyone in the spa I work in loves it. You can buy it on my website www.youravon.com/ketheridge . Lots of other great beauty buys and free shipping right now
    avonmon

Answer by avonmon at 8:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2008