What do you do to get out of a bad mood?

I am really crabby and can't seem to snap out of it. Help.

I have had a headache for four days...today it's lifting but i still feel really crabby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Shopping ALWAYS helps me, but it isn't realistic most of the time. Taking a walk, playing with my pets, watch a favorite sitcom, call my girlfriends.......and if none of that works.........I'M GOING TO THE BAR TONITE! lOLOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:32 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i go for a run or do a workout DVD (if no babysitter).. take a shower then have a drink!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:41 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I have to be left completely alone....DH always wants to help me get out of my bad mood....tries to tell jokes and mess with me, basically making it worse lol....I need to just get a book, go outside, put on some Carlos Santana...in a little I'm feeling 100%
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• a nice hot shower while I cry and then some cleaning
    KandC1115

Answer by KandC1115 at 12:53 PM on May. 5, 2011

• gotta agree with shopping... nice hot bubble bath can work too!
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 12:57 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I work out.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:18 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Drink lots of water, eat a healthy meal (I eat salmon when I feel out of sorts and helps tremendously), and do something just for YOU!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:27 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Shopping,shopping and some more shopping lol
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 2:08 PM on May. 5, 2011

• For a headache, I usually take 800mg of Ibuprofen. That *usually* kicks it.

Most of the time, when I'm in a bad mood, its because I'm too damn hungry and/or tired. Like right now. So, I should probably get my rump off CM and go take a nap since Daddy took his little girl with him to go run around town, and I'm here by myself till at least 3.

(It was funny too. Daddy asked her "do you want to stay with Mommy?" as I asked "Do you want to go bye bye with Daddy?" She said "YES" and put on her shoes, indicating who she was saying yes to, LOL.)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:38 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I journal. I jot down all the things that are bugging me. Once I do that I tend to ease up. I know how you feel though. I get in those moods a lot too and not sure how to get out of it no matter how much I'd like to! You just have to take some time for yourself and let it pass. Do something that makes you happy and hopefully you'll snap out of it!! Good luck!
    oliviahw

Answer by oliviahw at 4:41 PM on May. 5, 2011