Group Posts VS Public Post

Do you prefer to post your questions under one of your group posts or where everyone can see and answer. Some things I prefer to post under one of my groups because you get better more understanding answers . Where as when everyone can see it you get some rude uncalled for and unhelpful answers. But when you post ingroups, you don't get answers as quickle. Is anyone else like this?

jaceyrayesmom

Asked by jaceyrayesmom at 12:32 PM on May. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I don't think I've been in Groups but a handful of times since I joined CM...I post ALL my questions here in Answers...it's more fun for me...plus there are several moms I've connected with here that also don't go to Groups..all my friends are here lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:34 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I wish some of the religious questions would be asked in groups. I LIKE the religious debates. I think a couple of the OPs get their feelings hurt to easily to be in debates. I feel they would be better off posting in a group. (I am not speaking directly about Xians either.)
    Anonymous

• *too
    Anonymous

• The ones in answers are more open ended and require less general knowledge. The ones that require someone to actually read the entire question and understand it I reserve for groups. Once in a while I'll try putting those in q&a, but it usually ends in a disaster (like last night). It gets hijacked by people who either don't understand it or are purposely looking to troll. That's a factor missing from groups, or at least mitigated by moderation.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:20 PM on May. 5, 2011