just not hungry

so i am 28 weeks along and i try and try to eat but i just am never hungry anymore and i mean never hungry wut should i do??????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Just keep eating. I know it's hard. Your baby is probably putting pressure on your stomach so you feel full. Eat small amounts frequently and make everything you eat count by making sure it is really healthy. You'll probably get your appetite back when baby drops. It's hard to eat when you are really far along. Take it slow in small amounts is the best you can do! Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• dont over feed yourself.
    just eat little meals when you feel the need.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• im having the same problem! ive figured out that if i eat half of the size of a regular meal and snack in between it hasnt been too bad. every once in while ill eat a lot, and the baby lets me know with a kick right to the stomach!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• these feelings come and go as you move thru your pregnancy, be sure to keep drinking and taking your vitamins... instead of big meals try small portions and try different foods. i went thru that then a few weeks later i was starving all the time.
    Anonymous

• Don't eat a ton, but eat healthy when you DO eat. I had no appetite until about 30 weeks, then I made up for lost time! It's quite normal. I actually lost 10 lbs the first 5 months I was pregnant.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2008