Do you believe that JFK and/or Robert Kennedy had Marilyn Monroe killed?

I was just reading about Marilyn Monroe. It talks about how shy and scared she was most of the time. She was orphaned and passed between many foster homes and orphanages. She was raped when she was eight and married her first husband at 16.

Its supposedly well known in those times that many women had to give the directors and producers BJ's in order to get roles. She admits to giving many. She an Lawrence Olivier did not get along especially on the set of The Prince and the Showgirl.

Anyway, it is believed that the actress, who reportedly committed suicide in 1962, was possibly murdered because of her brief affair with President Kennedy. Supposedly there was a reported sighting of Robert Kennedy at the star's Hollywood bungalow and is crucial to the mystery.

Jack Cadiff, a friend of Marilyn writes: "Marilyn, who was always very silly, had kept a diary while she was with Jack Kennedy, before Bobby got involved, and in the diary Jack had told her a lot of stories about the Bay of Pigs episode [the 1961 CIA-backed invasion of Cuba], which was hot stuff. But she put it in her diary, and Jack had wanted that back. It [the murder theory] makes sense to me because she had the diary."

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:41 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• Nope, not at all.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:43 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Honestly no I don't believe they had her murdered. That poor woman's life was such a mess. I've read all heard all kinds of things that point to a possibility of some type of foul play. But no I don't believe the Kennedy's were involved.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:43 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No the fact her life was so tragic as a child and the likelihood she never got any help because mental health was in its infancy tells me she likely did kill herself.

Answer by gemgem at 12:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• why would I believe that?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• You maybe right Gemgem, I think that her mom had had mental problems. Also Marilyn attempted suicide before.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 12:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• There is more than enough proof for me to believe she was murdered. But there has never been enough information to prove who did it or who had it done. She was famous, it could have been anyone!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:22 PM on May. 5, 2011

• This is an inflamatory question with NO proof to back it up. Just an excuse for useless drama.
    Anonymous

• No drama from me, Anon. Just recently saw a movie with her and Lawrence Olivier. My husband and I are planning on renewing our vows and I like some of the dresses and hats that were worn in the movie. So I decided to look it up... Interesting facts about her...
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 1:57 PM on May. 5, 2011

• no
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 6:20 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes I believe they had her killed, And whats more the fact that they knew she had mental problems and tried to kill herself before,they used that to disguise or cover up their crime.Back in those days things were not investigated enough and the government covered up so much stuff. Also I watched a two hour documentary and her maid at the time said that the night before they found her dead two men in black uniforms driving a black automobile came to her bungalow and told the maid to leave.And then the next morning she was dead.And furthermore if it wasnt them then it had to be Jackie because it is documented that Jackie and Mrs Monroe had some run ins over the telephone.Jackie knew about the affair. So one way or another somebody in that family had something to do with it!
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 3:44 PM on May. 10, 2011