What would you like most for mothers day?

I told DH last night I just want fresh donuts from the place up the street & chocolate milk in bed then go to the swap-meet. These things are things we can enjoy as a family. We all love the swap-meet and donuts :) I just want to have a stress free day and I don't want to spend an arm and a leg or get dressed up.

myownhappiness

Asked by myownhappiness at 12:47 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• At first I told my DH all I want is a kindle. Well we can't afford a kindle so I changed it to a day off. A day off would be wonderful. Let him be in charge of everything.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 12:49 PM on May. 5, 2011

• All I want is for my daughter to be healthy and home from the hospital. We've been at Children's hospital since Saturday since she has rsv. I would LOVE to be home with my dtr and hubby cuddling in my bed!
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 1:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• All I want is for dh to help the kids make/color something for me. I mostly would like for him to teach the kids that mommy should be celebrated...
    dh have never had the kids do anything for me.. my bday he didnt even have our son say happy birthday to me. dd is only 20 months
    Dork4Fish

Answer by Dork4Fish at 12:54 PM on May. 5, 2011

• DH has some surprise for me.. I think its new pots and pans! But, I would really like DH to be off work on that day, as of now, sometime during the next few days he'll have a special duty assignment, taking him away for the 2nd year in a row on mothers day...never mind he had 24 hr duty on easter.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 1:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• all i want is just enjoy my family
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:33 PM on May. 5, 2011

• We'll be moving my MIL across the state from one nursing home to another closer to us. I'm hoping that in the middle of all this we can eat somewhere nice.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:35 PM on May. 5, 2011

• To go to my moms grave and to put flowers on it
    nightngale83

Answer by nightngale83 at 1:48 PM on May. 5, 2011

• A day off from everyone. I love them all but I need a break. Even for a few hours.
    onix

Answer by onix at 3:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i would simply like to spend the entire day with my husband and daughter :)
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:46 PM on May. 6, 2011