2nd baby

We are ttc my daughter is 5months now and we have been trying for a month I want my children close in age and with my husband leaving in January for tour number 2 overseas we dont have much time does anyone know any ways to make my chances higher?

dewey_scoles

Asked by dewey_scoles at 8:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• honey i would just do what you have been, when it happens it will happen, i won't stress out cause then its not going to go your way but i bet at the last mommet before he leave you will be praggo just don't stress out much and i heard if you put your legs up high for 15 mins it will work but ever tried it, i just let it happen and it was a gift to me and my hubby ...
    Anonymous

• My Dr told me to start from the 1st day of your last period and count 12 days. On the 12th and 13th day, you ovulate (I think this really only works if you are pretty regular, which I am) thus when you can get preg! We made sure to get busy the days on either side too ;) And of course there are those over the counter ovulation kits! GOOD LUCK!!!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• if you've got the stamina for it, everyday sounds good, or even more if theres time. imo, i would not want to be pg without my hubby around for u/s and things.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I've heard not to have sex everyday but rather every other day. Let hubby build up some potency lol.
    Anonymous