What's the BEST part of the town/city that you live in?

I absolutly LOVE it here in Lodi, CA but I think the part that I love best about living here is that it's a small town but still has all the things a big city has...the only time I have to leave my town is when I want a Jamba Juice lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 12:51 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• we have nothing here in this crappy town, so the best part about it, is my little house!! haha
    KandC1115

Answer by KandC1115 at 12:54 PM on May. 5, 2011

• The best part of my town is it is so small the biggest news is when someone runs away and we all help to find the kid, or when someone runs over someones flower bed. I love that.

Answer by gemgem at 12:57 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I was 14 when we moved from Miami to a SMALL town, I despised my parents for that. When I was 31, I moved back to Fort Lauderdale.......I love it......we have access to any and everything....not saying I do any and everything, but knowing it's here is good enough!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:16 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I like where I live because of the beautiful scenery, great educational resources, and variety of restaurants.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:18 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i like it hear cause we can go to orlando to disney or miami a 2hour drive from where i live but when we have $ or to tampa to busch gardens
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:28 PM on May. 5, 2011

• It's really centrally located.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:29 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Uptown
    nightngale83

Answer by nightngale83 at 1:44 PM on May. 5, 2011

• It's a small little town/burg. Everything we 'need' is right here.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:07 PM on May. 5, 2011

• the best part about where i live is its a small town and we live up in the woods but its not far from all the malls and stores and restaurants. its a short 15 min drive i love it
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:45 PM on May. 6, 2011