Alright, I admitted it - do you care?

Well, you all just whacked me on the head - and I admitted that I was wrong.
I could give you reasons (excuses) as to why I'm a little less tolerant today - but that doesn't matter. I posted something that you obviously thought I shouldn't have - and I apologize for that .
(o and I left the question open - so no one can say that I did what I griped about her doing) I'm big enough to take my lumps.

Forgive me now?

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:53 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL...ok. Thank you.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• clappingLOL....I think this is the first time I've ever seen anyone apologize for a post! Way to put your big girl panties on! =) I think that's awesome!

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:57 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Hey, no one is right all the time and we all make mistakes. It's being big enough to recognize and admit a mistake that you should feel good about, because many people will keep hanging onto it even after they know they're wrong. I didn't read your other question so I don't know what this is all pertaining to, but as a general rule it's always good to admit a mistake if you think you made one so good for you!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:59 PM on May. 5, 2011

• You should never apologize for your opinion, that I can respect. The other post just seemed a little too self-righteous. Kind of like kicking someone when they are already down. But good to see you can take it as well as give it! I can respect that too!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:03 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Of course -! I hope your day gets better
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:59 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Well - geez I was poking a little fun at how sensitive someone can be and found out quickly that a lot more are just as sensitive. Even got called an ignoramus. And learned that I have an enemy I didn't even know about LOL I'm so hurt ;) - but anyone can lose their patience with somethings some days. And today is that day for me apparently - but I did get whacked a lot harder than I thought I would.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Comment by ShelbyShareAlot (original poster) at 1:00 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Hugs Shel!

Hope your day gets better!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:04 PM on May. 5, 2011

• well i didnt see the post you put so i dont know what was going on
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• It's in JFF about the Cheater deleting her question. I left it there - like I said, I'm big enough to take my lumps. I don't feel bad about my opinion, just feel bad that apparently I unintentionally made enemies over calling something like I saw it - that's unfortunate. (yeah, I know - whatcha gonna do - can't make everyone happy all the time)
    ShelbyShareAlot

Comment by ShelbyShareAlot (original poster) at 1:27 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I think people were just waaay too hard on you. People post things like that all the time--you got ganged up on. Total overreaction.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:47 PM on May. 5, 2011