Is anyone else like this?

i have never farted infront of my fiancee and i still never want to. i know couples who have fun with farting infront of eachother.but i dont feel comfortable doing that, is that bad that i dont feel comfortable with that. i know i sound stupid but whatever, i had to ask. i dont even use the bathroom when hes around unless im just peeing. is that a bad thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• It's not a bad thing. I've been married for 4 years, and still won't do that in front of him...on purpose. He wouldn't mind...he thinks it's hilarious. But the one time that I did he picked on me for so long it embarrassed me to no end!!!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:25 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I've never farted in front of your fiance either. Nor do I want to. I don't fart in front of my fiance, cause I don't have one. Wait a minute... Is he cute? (just kidding). I don't consider farting a spectator sport, so I too tend to keep my toots to myself.
    swizzleday

Answer by swizzleday at 1:26 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No its pretty normal actually. I know a lot of woman who are like that. I was like that too when I first met my husband.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 1:26 PM on May. 5, 2011

• no it's not a bad thing it's respectful. i fart infrount of my hubby and thinks it's funny, i do think i should stop because it isn't very nice and i hate when he does it to me, lol
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 1:26 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I am the same way! I think it's disgusting. He doesn't Do it in front of me either and I'm glad! My friend always does it and I thinks shes a pig lol!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 1:28 PM on May. 5, 2011

• my dh would make fun of me bacause i wouldnt and he would ask me do wait till im gone to poop. I never did if i had to go i went im just really fast he takes 5 mins i take 1 if even but one time my stomach was so upset and i farted and it shocked me how loud it was and he died laughing so ill walk away when i need to fart. i always get the do you remeber the time you farted and shook the bed ugh
    Anonymous

• Not bad at all.......but someday.................................
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:32 PM on May. 5, 2011

• The way I see it is he watched me give birth... so farting isn't so bad!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:34 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i wouldnt care but try not to fart in front of him but if i do im not goint to be ashamed if i do cause he does to me but i always try to go to the bathroom or walk away
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I do it too! after 8 years together he has NEVER heard me fart (unless it was in my sleep!) and I refuse to use the bathroom with him in it or standing outside it. gross.. bodily fluids and noises are private things not bragging rights.. eww
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:58 PM on May. 5, 2011