What's the dumbest thing you ever did as a child?

This one time- I have NO idea why- I thought it would be a good idea to wrap scotch tape around my hand and hold it over the candle on the dining room table. Went right up in flames and here I am screaming bloody murder, jumping up and down knocking the candle onto the carpet and setting THAT on fire as well. Let's just say my hand wasn't the only thing that burned that day. Boy did my mom beat my ass. Stupid...

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 1:21 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was about 12 and baking a cake. I leaned over the bowl with the mixer going and got a piece of my hair caught in the beaters. Holy cats the mess! Cake mix everywhere and my mom had to cut the beater out of my hair. I had Alfalfa-like sprouts for weeks while that section of hair grew out.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:28 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I got one! I didn't want to get wet so I decided to climb over a creek using a tree branch.. yeah.. you know EXACTLY where this is going.. i got half way across the branch and it broke! I fell into the water, scrapped my chin, arm, legs and chest all to hell.. in the end I was wet bleeding and can't even remember WHY i wanted on the other side of the creek. genius!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:50 PM on May. 5, 2011

• put a bunch of tic tacs up my nose, burned like a mother f^^*&er
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 1:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• my grandpa had a mini bar and me and my friends drank all the liqour. i started freaking out, so i decided to put water in them and put them back well when he wanted to drink he couldnt i had to do alot of yard work to pay it off.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 1:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• This is my last one. I was 9 and trying to catch a squirrel. I dont know why i just wanted to. Well after 10 minutes i get it in a tree and its trapped so i climb all the way to the top of the tree and im about to grab it when it starts freaking out making scary squirrl sounds i start screaming and start falling down this huge tree i catch myself and the squirrelcomes charging it jumps on me and runs down my body i star falling again landed on the ground peed my pants and really hurt myself. to this day squirrels tscare the crap out of me.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 2:00 PM on May. 5, 2011

• EASY!
    Me and best friend decided to go roll in a poison ivy patch and then rub it ALL over our bodies to get out of school. I was horrible and she was badly allergic to it. Her head swelled up like a Cabbage Patch Doll! LOL! Haven't had poison ivy since.
    T-Howe

Answer by T-Howe at 2:24 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I got off at the wrong bus stop because I wanted to keep talking to one of my friends. I was around 7 at the time, and wow the bus driver didnt even say anything lol. I ended up cutting across this field in 90 degree heat to get home. By the time I got home I was sunburnt, tired, dehydrated and in the end also punished lol. As if I needed to be punished.

Answer by gemgem at 1:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• omg! i did a simular thing as a child, me and my friend thought it would be cool to put newspaper on my parens carpet and set fire to it and see what happened, went up in flames, i put it out before my parents found out while my friend laughed the whole time
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 1:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Cut my own hair! Don't ask how i got the scissors! Lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 1:26 PM on May. 5, 2011

• LOL. Thanks for the laughs. Still laughing:) My siblings and friends used to hide in cherry and apple bins whenever we played hide and seek. Years later, I found out how dangerous that was when a very strong gusting winds knocked a couple of stacks over onto someone's car. The car was totaled.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:26 PM on May. 5, 2011