If you are having a baby....

ok so this isnt a question... but a really good reminder!

Make sure you take home the nasal aspirator they give you at the hospital... this is yours to keep. and i guarentee you will have a hard time finding one that you can buy at the store. we took home the one from my first child... but forgot the one with my second! boy am i regretting it. we still use the original one (which is now cracked... and STILL works better in comparison to the many we have purchased!) so dont forget to bring it home with you!!!!

DRM0329

Asked by DRM0329 at 1:27 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My oldest will turn 13 in 2 weeks. My youngest is 4 and we are expecting our 4th. We still have our aspirator. That sucker (pun intended) has been a lifesaver!
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:30 PM on May. 5, 2011

• LOL...I'm so glad you said that! I was looking for one last week and literally could not find one in ANY store I went to...thanx for the reminder mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:30 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I SO SO SO agree with you!! I got 2 when my twins were born 5 yrs ago and I still have it and still use it esp when my kids are really stuffed up. I LOVE the ones from the hospital!
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 1:35 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Get the Nose Frida! It's amazing! Less irritating that the one that is inserted all the way and gets more stuff out. http://www.nosefrida.com/
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:39 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Honestly I never used one with DD. They gave us one of course but didn't ever have a need for it.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:52 PM on May. 5, 2011