Definte TMI but im concerned adult content

I am 29 weeks pregnant. I went to the bathroom to take a shit and piss. when i got up to flush i noticed some pebble looking mucuos things. Must have been like 10 of them. I dont remember pissing out something like that nor shitting. I thought maybe it was just left in there but i would have saw it. It is clear like mucous.

newmom07142011

Asked by newmom07142011 at 2:07 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like part of your mucus plug. No worries it grows back.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:09 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Mucous plug...more than likely. I's should grow back if labor isn't near.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Could have been in with your poop too and you wouldn't have noticed it coming out different.
    Anonymous

• Before you go into labor, you will lose pieces of your mucus plug for weeks. That could be what it was (it's kind of like jello if I remember). It seems to me it may be a little early for that, but I don't remember. If it eases your mind, call your doctor and mention you may have started losing pieces of your mucus plug (a nurse can talk you through it and if you should worry and when). That makes the question a lot less embarrassing, doesn't it? Or you can bring it up at your next appointment, if you have one coming up. If it gets bloody, let them know that right away, since it's so early.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 2:26 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Sounds like your mucus plug, at least part of it. It does regenerate itself so you are fine.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 2:28 PM on May. 5, 2011

• mucus plug
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 3:37 PM on May. 5, 2011

• yeah mucus plug for sure all is well as long as it didnt all come out I would call your OB to get checked as without one even if you dont go into labor thats what keeps you from getting an infection in your fluids
    leandrat

Answer by leandrat at 5:25 PM on May. 5, 2011