Yellow loose stool and yellow vomit? adult content

I have been having yellow loose stool and also I puke up yellow and some yellow with blood in the morning, should I be concerned? I have no health insurance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Health

• yes, vomiting blood is cause for concern!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Have you had any gallbladder issues? It can be a sign of gallstones or if yours has already been removed it can be something called Bile Salt Diarrhea. Even without insurance if you aren't better by tomorrow I would give them a call, it's worth the cost of an office visit.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:21 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Try to go on a clear liquid diet for a 2 to 3 days. If the yellow vomiting and diarrhea doesn't subside, you may have a problem with your gallbladder or even possibly a Small bowel obstruction if you are unable to keep anything down and have diarrhea stool. Neither of these are fun to go through and unfortunately very difficult to treat yourself. You should try going into like a medical clinic that charges under 100 bucks a visit to see what the doctor may think is going on. But try the clear liquid diet first- google it... your options are limited, but I understand not having insurance. Been there, done that. HOWEVER.... if you keep vomiting and start to have severe Right sided abdominal pain, go to the ER.... could be appendicitis.
    RNMomO3

Answer by RNMomO3 at 4:43 PM on May. 5, 2011