I took an online test and it says...

I am reform judisum. I didn't grow up that way in fact I grew up Southerm baptist. After reading about it. I think the test was true.

You take it and see what it says for you. Beliefnet is where you can find it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've taken it a few times, it's always the same. And always 100% right!

HERE's my results.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:42 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Here is the link for the test so people can just click on it.

It has been a long time since I took that test, I'm going to go take it now and come back and let you know what it said :)

Love.4

Answer by Love.4 at 2:42 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 100% - already a member :-)
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 2:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I got Neo-Pagan followed by Unitarian Universalist. I identify as UU, but, I may look into the other just to see. Thanks for posting this.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• LOL...Sabrina, we have almost exactly the same results. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:47 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I was raised Christian, and I still practice Christianity, but my personal beliefs are a bit different than most Christians I suppose given my results from the test. I'm not really surprised by them though. #1 was UU, #2 was Hindu #'s 3 and 4 were Buddhism #5 was Taoism and #6 was Liberal Quaker :-)

Love.4

Answer by Love.4 at 2:54 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Reform Judaism- 100%
    Liberal Quaker -88%
    Neo- Pagaen-88%
    UU-87%
    I don't get anything even close to the way I was raised until # 17. That's a big difference. #1 and #2 havea pretty big gap also. i took this test twice and both came up the same.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:00 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm something between an Agnostic and a Kitchen Witch/ Pagan. My tops were UU, Neo-Pagan, and Buddhist
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 3:06 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I got Conservative Protestant as my top answer, but reading their description that only about half fits. I am pretty middle of the road in my faith...neither conservative or liberal. From what I read in the descriptions, my personal beliefs tend to fall closer to my #2 (93%)...Orthodox Quaker. I am going to have to go do so some research. I honestly don't know that much about the Quaker Church and now I'm curious.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 3:38 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I found it to be very accurate for my results. Sometimes the top ones shift a little, but I practice Buddhism, used to practice Wicca (neo-pagan), and I am interested in Unitarian Universalism, Taoism, Secular Humanism, Hinduism, etc.--all of which are usually within my top 10-12 results.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 3:57 PM on May. 5, 2011