What does ___ mean? adult content

What does bloody show mean?

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 2:37 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You pass your mucus plug or notice "bloody show."
    You may pass your mucus plug — the small amount of thickened mucus that has sealed your cervical canal during the last nine months — if your cervix begins to dilate as you get close to labor.

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:39 PM on May. 5, 2011

• that your mucus plug has broken
    newmom07142011

Answer by newmom07142011 at 2:39 PM on May. 5, 2011

• it is usually a couple hours up to a month before labor begins and it can happen gradually a egg yolky string at a time throughout your last months as well, but it is a egg yolky gooey mess or one big clump w/ a ting of blood laced in it. It is the "plug" that is let out before labor begins. HTH.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• mucas plug..
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 3:35 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yep...mucus plug is coming out. As the other poster described, it is a goopy mess with swirls of blood in it.

FYI, mine came out several weeks ago and I am still a few weeks from my due date...so it is not a sure sign. They also say it regenerates itself over time, and my doctor said I could expect to pass more mucus as it tries to "grow back" until I deliver. Yipee. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:15 PM on May. 5, 2011

• u losss plug baby getting ready or somthing else go to dr
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:25 PM on May. 6, 2011