Fetal heartbeat

I went to the doc yesterday and I'm 7 weeks pregnant . The doc said that the babys growth is right where its supposed to be but the heart was beating slower then its supposed to be . She said the heart was beating at 100bpm and it should be at about 120bpm . I have to go back for another ultrasound in 2 weeks to see if there's any changes . I'm very worried and concerned about this especially since this is my 3rd pregnancy and the first 2 ended in miscarriage , so I was just wondering if anybody has any knowledge on this or if anyone has had the same thing happen and what was the outcome . Plz help

mommy2b_2011

Asked by mommy2b_2011 at 2:39 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• chances are you may have another miscarriage if you have a past of it. At 7 weeks my baby girls heart beat was 140.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:42 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I agree that 100bpm is low, however generally at 7 wks they can't even detect a heartbeat w/ the doppler... so keep your hopes high that maybe it is were it is still just SO tiny.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:43 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I have no idea about the heartbeat just wanted to say I'm thinking of you! I am 5 wks now and I'm scared of something going wrong too. Just pray and try to have faith in this trying time.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:05 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I can and do understand your concern I am on try 10 last try here! I lost all my baby around week 7-8 due to low cardic activity ..... Ill pray for you that everything goes well perhaps maybe your little one was just sleeping at the time of the scan our heart rates slow when we sleep
    leandrat

Answer by leandrat at 6:09 PM on May. 5, 2011

• yes its ok long as u have no pain or blood it could be a boy
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:24 PM on May. 6, 2011