Why do I keep getting a pain down there when I walk?

I am 26 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I go to the doctor today for an ultrasound to measure baby because 2 weeks ago when I went in I was measuring way to big, but anyway, I have been having a pain in my side. You know like those cramps you get when you run? Like that. Well, then every now and then when I was I get a pain from the bottom of my belly to my private. Does anyone know what this might be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like round ligament pain.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:01 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I dont know, but as I have the same problem.... I will bump you!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 3:02 PM on May. 5, 2011

• ligament pain. or if it comes and goes it could be braxton hicks contractions
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:10 PM on May. 5, 2011

• BUMP
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 3:35 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I am getting pains like that, and I'm only 15 weeks.
    I wouldn't worry but it's a good idea to mention it just in case. I get the side ones bad... the lower one I don't know about.

My doctor said the bigger I get the more I will have these "little pains" (yeah, little, lol) and says they are ligament pain.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 4:01 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Ligaments stretching causes those knife stabbing pains were you could drop flat on the ground hurts so bad! they shoot straight to the vajaja area! hurts like hell.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 4:08 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I agree, always mention to your doctor but it sounds like Round Ligaments to me too.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 4:09 PM on May. 5, 2011

• yes they do come and go. I get them to if I am getting up off the couch or something
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• bladder inf or baby streathing moving tell dr have them check u out congelations on baby
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:23 PM on May. 6, 2011