Do you think he will be mad?

Im 8 1/2 m pregnant. And I have ben having contractions at night for the last few days but they are not that close together. Well I am in so much pain with my back and my vagina and my stomach, plus having taken care of my 2 kids 2 and 1 all day. Do you think he will mind if the house is a little a mess when he comes home. There are just afew dishes in the sink(rinsed) and a few toys on the floor but out of the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• if he is, tell him to get over it! you've got a hard job as well and you don't need to be stressing yourself out over this!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• no he wont mind if there not much there y u worried bout it? ur the one prego and taking care of 2 he should be the one cleaning and helping u
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Oh my gosh... I don't clean up everyday either.... not to mention, you have a GOOD reason! Sometime I just dont feel like it. I have a 2 year old and am pregnant, but some days are just not cleaning days. I'm sure he will understand, if he doesnt then he's being a jerk
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Why in the world would he be mad?? My husband would never be mad at me for that!! You shouldn't stress about that, you should be focusing on NOT stressing out so the baby doesn't get stressed out!!! Just calm down and relax!!
    Anonymous

• who the hell cares your pregnant for gods sake if he is mad let him clean it up
    Anonymous

• I know it just seems like lately i cant get anything done. and i feel so bad i normally would have the house clean and dishes and toys put away before h gets home. but its just so hard with this big belly and with the pain it hurts to bend over so much and to stand to do th dishes and my 2yr old isnt that much help he wont help me pick up his toys for nothing.
    Anonymous

• Tell him to shove it up his a$$ if he has a prob...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Ok, if you're concerned about this for real, I hope it is just pregnancy hormones and not because he has said something to you about it. Your man should be telling you to take it easy. I'm a couple weeks behind you in my pregnancy and my SO tells me that I need to chill out all the time and he helps me keep up the house...it is hard to bend over especially with all that pressure.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Honey...I'm not pg and I have dishes in the sink(not rinsed..lol) and toys on the floor! My hubby knows better than to be mad, if he wants to start the cleaning...by all means have at it! If you have a hubby that tells you these things need to be done...you need to have a talk. Your house will suffer when the new baby get there too. 3 kids is a big job(I have 4) just take it easy(it'll ll be there when you're up to cleaning again ;)
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008