Isn't this one heck of a day?

It's just one of those days. I'm waiting for foot surgery, so I'm on crutches for a while. My satellite TV is out (technical whatever), Verizon turned my old phone off before my new phone arrived, so I have no phone service, at least till after 4:30 - IF FedEx is on time. And I could smell the neighbor cooking - so I got hungry and while I can cook I can't hold my crutches and walk my plate over to the table at the same time (don't have anything to roll it over there with either - dang, remind me to get at least 1 rolling bar stool in this house), so I ate standing up on one foot . I just dropped the saucepan on my good foot, pasta went everywhere and I'm home alone. It's a good Thursday.
Somedays you just don't get a break.

Hope you're having a fabulously wonderful day - no seriously, don't wish this stupid kind of day on anyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• group hugHang in there!!!!!!!!!! 

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:29 PM on May. 5, 2011

• BIG HUGGS and prayers that your day will get better.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 5:02 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm glad your good foot is alright.. it is isn't it? Tomorrow's Friday!! :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 5:07 PM on May. 5, 2011