Ths mother' day.... what should I do for myself?

My son's father and I split up and typically he would surprise me with something, but this time I know it won't be the case.

I was thinking of going and getting a massage

maybe getting my nails done

idk

some ideas for something not too expensive please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• teach him now about Mother's Day.The night before, together bake some muffins, put them in a small basket with some juice boxes &maybe tuck in a flower.when you wake up in the morning , have him get the basket& bring you breakfast in bed. I know this is a lot of work on your end but trust me, it pays off. By the time my son was 6 he was able to make me simple breakfasts of cereal, muffins or a pre bought pastry that he would pick out and not show me, lol.by 12 he was making me eggs & fresh fruit cups, at 16 he made me homemade eclairs (yes, he wants to be a chef now) but the point is to let him feel that he is making you feel special, he just needs some help right now.. good luck and Happy Mother's Day to you.my son was just 4(his bday May 3) for our first Mother's Day alone, since he and his dad had always brought me breakfast in bed, he knew to, he brought me a pop tart and a diet coke cuz thats all he could do alone! sweet!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:00 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Spend the day with your son and do something together you two have never done
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:50 PM on May. 5, 2011

• he's 2, I'm taking him to the zoo on saturday, but I'd like a lil treat as well.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:20 PM on May. 5, 2011