I think Im slightly depressed...

Just letting it all out....

Well we just moved acrossed the country from west to east coast away from all my family and friends. This was about 4 months ago. We live in a nice apartment but its always such a disaster due to my 2 year old daughter...My husband is never home and if he is its study time all night. He is in Grad school. I hate it! Im so lonely. We just found out that Im 10 weeks pregnant, and we are okay with it. I have been so tired, I can barely get out of bed or off the couch! Its driving me nuts, there just isnt anything for me to do besides clean and cook al day and i just want it to be done, my husbadn never helps me a well a 2 year old just makes it worse. Im starting to feel a bit depressed and sad. I dont know how to overcome it. I dont know what to do.....HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't have much advice for you... I'm in the exact same situation. My son is two and I'm 23 weeks pregnant. My Husband's in school and works 40 hours. It's hard but I just keep thinking about when he's doen with school, things are going to be sooo much better! It does get boring staying home, cooking, cleaning.. etc. BUT I'd rather do that then have my son in daycare, at least until he is another year older...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Google M.O.P.S. (Mother's Of Preschoolers) and see if there is a group any where near you. If not, start one! I'm sure there are lots of other Mommys in your area that are in the same situation and could benefit from some grown up conversation!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Go to the local library. There is probably a craft time or story hour that you can participate in with your daughter. You might meet other moms there. You could also try to start a babysitting co op where you take turns watch eachother's children for free. That way you can get out on your own for a while. It's important for you to reach out and meet new people, get some exercise, make some time for yourself, and maybe even talk to a doctor.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2008