Do you like it

here on CM?!?
i started to read some of people posts and i'm in shock with the "attitude"..
i don't even want to come on here anymore, however there are some great ladies out there...

steph_twins

Asked by steph_twins at 4:00 PM on May. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I'm only here to pass the time, i neither like nor dislike the site. I am getting pretty tired of all the bullshit and attitude drama seeking but it is part of life.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:02 PM on May. 5, 2011

• You're in shock that a website of several million people has differences of opinion and point of view?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:02 PM on May. 5, 2011

• LOL...it happens to us all. I actually left for like months on end and recently came back.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:02 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I love it here...I know that when you get this many different women and personalities in one spot it's going to get ugly sometimes. Period. I take the good with the bad and don't let the bad ruin my experience. If I stopped enjoying myself I would leave. Simple. =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:03 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I like it, but some people go WAY overboard. I've seen people snap for absolutely no reason, and I really think they're simply on here for that reason. Just to make people mad or act like a giant butt because they can hide behind the security of a fake identity online.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 4:03 PM on May. 5, 2011

• "notpanicking" thats not what i said hint "attitude"-- when someone posts a ? others are very rude when responding, and you can have your differences and opinion without be rude, ugly etc...
    steph_twins

Comment by steph_twins (original poster) at 4:04 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Thats what i'm saying, i'm on here cause i'm TTC, and when i read other comments people just GO way overboard, and get really nasty. There's no need for that: JUST MY OPINION!
    steph_twins

Comment by steph_twins (original poster) at 4:05 PM on May. 5, 2011

• its ok u can get some good advice on here and other times its pick and choose
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 4:06 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't understand why people want to be "blunt" and "not hold hands". I think it's far less effective, since those answers seem to occasion hurt feelings, fights and defensiveness, not learning. But I have friends on a private group here, and they are nice-- and there is a lot of fun stuff. So I just try to spread kindness and information around where it may be needed. Or kill time. Whatever
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 4:15 PM on May. 5, 2011

• You mean you expect NP not to be rude.
    Anonymous