Can GOD Really Take My Second Child, He Can't Want Two Can He?

I buried my 3rd child after being killed, and now my only DD has to go see a DR tomorrow for low white blood count. She had an appt. for next week and was told to come in tomorrow, that's what worries me. I CAN NOT go thru this again, would GOD do this to me? I don't know much about low white blood count, and she didn't ask me, but coming in a week early didn't sound good to me. HE can't want 2 of my babies, and she has 4 of her own, HE just can't. I'm anonymous because I'm and not up to any religious beliefs right now, I'm just so worried and sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Health

• hugsAwww hon. Sending you good healthy vibes!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:14 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm so sorry, I will keep her in my prayers. Please keep us updated.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 4:24 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Good thoughts being sent your way....
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:31 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Ty I know miracles can happen with lots of prayers.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:33 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't know sweet lady but I bumped you so maybe someone will have answers. You need prayer, and that I can do for you and yours.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 4:49 PM on May. 5, 2011

• We will pray for you!
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 10:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I'm sorry for your loss and your current situation. I was trying to look up information about low white blood cells. There are many things that could cause it..ranging anywhere from a bad infection, to cancer, to hyperthyroidism. I know this is another hard time in your life, but try to stay positive until you know what you are dealing with. My heart goes out to you and your loved ones.
    Ella_Bella20

Answer by Ella_Bella20 at 11:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• That's what I found on Webmd, a bad infection, or cancer, that's my worry.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No. God does NOT do that. He does not take children away .....you can't blame God for that. There is often no explanation and nothing and noone to blame. I hope you can find some kind of strength and peace and realize that there are a lot of random tragedies happening to all of us that can't be explained.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:00 AM on May. 6, 2011

• i'm praying for you momma. and rip<3 no parent should ever have to bury their child. god bless you<3
    momma_amanda77

Answer by momma_amanda77 at 11:34 AM on May. 6, 2011