Where do you buy your maternity bra?

Hey i'm 23 weeks along and my stupid bra is so uncomfortable. I'm have a pretty big chest. I wear a 38 DDD so it's kind of hard to just in anywhere to find a bra that will fit me. Any suggestions on where I should go buy a good bra? Also any suggestions on nursing bras???

thank you!

oliviahw

Asked by oliviahw at 4:16 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i got mine at walmart decent price and very comfy

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:18 PM on May. 5, 2011

• the motherhood store. though they are pretty pricy.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 4:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Thanks ladies. I will check them both out. Although not sure about wal mart. they might have my size but usually in the bigger bra's they just don't have enough support. Thank you very much i'll check em out though!
    oliviahw

Comment by oliviahw (original poster) at 4:24 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Is there a place that specializes in lingerie fitting? You will probably want to be measured and fitted for a maternity bra. I did and it was the best thing I could do for myself.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:44 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Oh good point! I will do a search for a fitting place near me. Thank you for your suggestion!
    oliviahw

Comment by oliviahw (original poster) at 4:48 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Target has affordable nursing tanks and bras... (Couldn't live without a good nursing tank!)
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:06 PM on May. 5, 2011