Help me with normal treats please?

We were going to wait to see the DR before we put Keira on the “Diet” but we are going to start today!
Can someone, quickly, off the top of their heads, tell me some “Normal” treats that don’t include Dairy or Gluten?
Something like “Smarties” -anything?
Is there a website that gives a list?

I have books on order, but I have no idea where to begin.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 4:18 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• A lot of Chex mix is Gluten Free... and the Chocolate Chex is freakin amazing.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 4:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• What do you mean by normal?
    CoiaCuppcake

Answer by CoiaCuppcake at 4:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Natural fruit leather any cut up fresh fruit. My kids like apples with PB dip (1/4 cup soy yogurt 2tbls PB 2 tbls honey dash of cinn. mix) there is a new Cinn rice chex that is good! Here is a perfect link for you: http://www.glutenanddairyfree.com/snackideas.html

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• http://glutenfreemommy.com/30-snack-ideas/

Fruit, fruit, fruit, and did I mention fruit lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• real juice gummie bear candies, you will have to read labels for now, GL here is a bump
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:24 PM on May. 5, 2011

• dum dums are GF and dairy free. My son is severly allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts. I have a website at 52treatsicaneat.wordpress.com
    My recipes do normally include wheat (but not all of them) however, i can answer any questions you may have about either allergy! The chocolate chex the poster above mentioned will have dairy. However, the regular chex is dairy free. They may contain wheat, though in the little bread stick pieces.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 4:26 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Also, Cherrybrook kitchen has a GF and dairy free cake mix...probably pancake/waffle mix as well. look into their line of foods. Divvies has some dairy free chocolate chips....I THINK it is also gluten free.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 4:28 PM on May. 5, 2011

• ? Sorry, not really understanding what you are asking.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 4:33 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Keira eats TONS and I mean TONS of fruits and veggies, but that's what I'm using for meals. I'm trying to think about after school snacks and things I can pull out of my bag when the car ride is a little longer than expected.
    She's 3 and her favorite food is ice cream - It's not going to be a happy month! lol
    Works4Mom.com

Comment by Works4Mom.com (original poster) at 5:34 PM on May. 5, 2011

• They make a fabulous ice cream out of rice milk.  Even the choclate coating is made dairy free.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:52 PM on May. 5, 2011