Do anyone know a free or cheap fitness or dance class in michigan?im trying to lose a couple lbs

luvbeingamom01

Asked by luvbeingamom01 at 4:32 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• best advice, youtube it! find videos on there and use those. past that I would check with the paper and see if there are events
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:33 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I agree with zoejains_momma... There are tons of exercise videos on YouTube, and they're free... Also sparkpeople.com has free exercise videos and demos and all kinds of weight loss stuff... Good luck! :)
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 4:35 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Check groupon.. They do a lot of deals.. The have a special on pole dancing in Ferndale.
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 4:49 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Check craigslist. I'm getting P90x
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 4:50 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Youtube, there are some workouts free on www.exercisetv.tv, they are all free on their cable channel" Exercise on Demand:" if you have cable. Visit your library for workout dvd's

Also, I do Insanity....P90X is by the same company beachbody. This isn't an ad, yes i'm a beachbody coach, but check out craigslist and meetup.com for your area and search "Fit Club" or "p90x fit club" Many coaches across the country hold weekly FREE fit clubs where we use different beachbody dvd workouts to workout to (insanity, p90x, turbofire, slim in 6, etc etc) so you can see if there is one in your area and try some of the systems FREE....or just always attend the Fit Club for free.

If you can't find a listing, PM me, i'll look on my coaching site where events are listed and see if there is one near you!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:59 PM on May. 5, 2011