Spin off....would you change the number of partners you have had? adult content

Sexual partners that is.... I would not say that I am ashamed at my number.... But I would say that only two were "productive." The one that led to my daughter and of course my hubby.

Also is your hubby..."The best you ever had?"

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 4:36 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• No, I might change how soon we were active with each other but its a pretty low number.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:38 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes I would.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:39 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I wish I would have waited til marriage to be honest. And yes I would have to say dh is the best I ever had because my first he told me if it hurt to let him know and he would stop well it hurt really bad since it was my first time so it was litterly in and out and that is it. My second guy I think he was a vergin cause (it didn't hurt this time) but he put it in and right back out it was like he was done. The next guy was my dh so I would have to say he has deffinatly been the best lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:40 PM on May. 5, 2011

• No and YES!!! I definitely saved the best for last!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:40 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I would take one off. There was only one I was intimate with that I didn't marry. I regret it.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:41 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I've only ever been with my husband, and he has only ever been with me...so yes, he's the best I've ever had :P And no, I would not change the amount of sexual partners I've had in my life. Am I curious as to how other guys are? Yeah, I wouldn't be human if I wasn't curious, but that doesn't mean I'll go sleeping around with other guys if something were to happen to my husband (till death do us part).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:41 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I've only ever been with my husband so no, well I guess I don't know if I'm missing anything :P.
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 4:43 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Well unfortunately I've been with a lot of guys and my man wishes my number was lower. So do I. I would say I wish it was 2. And my current guy is the best not only cuz I love him but at 46, he knows what he's doing!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:47 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I would love to change my number. I had a couple that were just flings. I don't have a high number, especially for my age but yes I'd make changes. As for the best, it's better with DH because I love him.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't change my number because it's high, it's a pretty low number. But I would change it so I could eliminate a couple of losers that I wish I hadn't slept with.

My SO is the best I've ever had, although right now the rest of our relationship is so rocky that I can't find it in myself to want to have sex with him.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:53 PM on May. 5, 2011