What's your opinion? adult content

If you get easily offended than maybe this isn't the question to answer.

Do you think that when a person or couple can't have a baby, it's a sign that they shouldn't have kids?

Do you think they are meant for something else?

What do you think about couples trying everything they can (spending thousands of dollars) to have a baby?

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 4:37 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Health

• well, my stepson's mother lost him to the state, then to us, she had another baby, she just lost him to his father (he has sole full custody, she has very limited visitation, she has no rights any longer to my stepson) and she lost a baby to premature birth due to her negligence in prenatal care in Dec 09...now she is trying to get pregnant with an OPK...so in her case, I would definatelt say SOMEONE is trying to tell her she is NOT cut out to parent
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 4:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i think sometimes body parts fail on us. does a child with leukemia not deserve treatments because it's a "sign"? does a person born with cleft palate not deserve surgery if they want it? i don't see those examples any different than when reproductive organs fail.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:42 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I think it's really no one else's business. I don't see it as a sign of any sort.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:44 PM on May. 5, 2011

• For myself, I decided if we couldn't get pregnant the natural way, we were not meant for children. We did not have thousands to spend on adoption, nor could we afford fertility treatments. I also could not stand the emotional roller coaster either would bring. It would break my heart to have my hopes raised then dashed over & over again.

What other people do is not my concern.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• We are at this right now.. I had cervical cancer and he had an accident.. do I think it is a sigh we shouldn't have children, no.. I think it is a sign that we have both lived through some very tough times and are lucky to be alive.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:54 PM on May. 5, 2011

• On a different note, children who are dying slow painful deaths due to cancer deserve it?? I don't think so, I don't like your theory...but it's my opinion
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 5:10 PM on May. 5, 2011