Has anyone used accur pregnancy test pls let me know

I took two accur preg test and was both with a dark horizontal line n a thin vertical line for both test so I took the third test I dipped it in water to c if itll come out da same or it was a evap line n it didn't show a vertical line at all so pls if anyone has had any stories if it really accurate or wat my appointment isn't for another two weeks n I dnt wana spend more money on tests again thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hun sorry to say there is no 100% on this answer we cant see them nor do we know how fast they changed colors and A LOT of test show a slight evap line anyway if they are cheaper ones like under 10 bucks best bet even though you dont want to speand anymore money is to get one that says the WORDS on it lol thats what I did took three in one box was not 100% so went back and got one for 11 that SAYS it not lines and is was PREGO! lol
    leandrat

Answer by leandrat at 5:27 PM on May. 5, 2011

• get frist response test
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• post a pic :)
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 3:15 AM on May. 8, 2011