Why am I on here off and on all day long...

There is nothing going on here that is more important than what I should be doing in my real life. There is nothing I can do on this stupid computer that can effect my life like actually doing things in the real world. Why do I spend so much time on the internet in general. Here included and maybe the worst.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lol...I feel your pain mama...I was literally in the middle of cleaning the kitchen when I stopped (before I even turned the dishwasher on) to get back on CM....sad, sad, sad lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:44 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't know... I spend a lot of time on the internet, but I learn a LOT of things from it, so it's not useless to me. And since I will be homeschooling my daughter starting this fall, I need all of the knowledge I can get! I don't consider a day complete until I've learned at least 4 things. :)
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 4:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yep, that's my life. I'm hopelessly addicted to CM. Love it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Turn the computer off instead of just logging off. It helps.
    Anonymous

• i feel the same way.. whats wrong with me. the house is messy i should be cleaning
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 4:50 PM on May. 5, 2011

• It's a lifeline sometimes. I enjoy the pain, the happiness, the drama and yes.. even the occassional bash fests.. as long as I'm not on the receiving end.. makes my day go a little quicker kwim? lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 5:03 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Im addicted to cm myself... i cant help it. I was supposed to start dinner 20 minutes ago. Hi. Im jasmine and im a cafemom-aholic...
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 7:21 PM on May. 5, 2011