WIFES & GIRLFRIENDS BE CAREFULL WHO YOUR MEN MMET ON FACEBOOK

I FOUND OUT ON FACEBOOK THAT MY BOYFRIEND WAS CHEATING ON ME AND NOW HE WAS WITH HER FOR 4 DAYS WHEN HE WAS SUPOSSEDLY SUPOSSED TO BE FISHING! BUT I FOUND OUT ON FACEBOOK THAT HE WAS WITH HER & NOW THAT THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN TOGEATHER FOR 4 DAYS THEY HAVE SO MUCH LOVE & FIRE & PASSION FOR EACH OTHER THAT THEY WANT TO GET MARRIED! AND DO I WANT TO MEET HER I MEAN MINE AND MY KIDS WHOLE LIFE WAS JUST TURNED UPSIDE DOWN BECAUSE OF THEM AND NOW DO I WANT TO MEET HER?

melissa266

Asked by melissa266 at 4:43 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• hugs

jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:44 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I hate to say it but this stuff happens. Just keep in mind that it takes two to cheat and while she may be the "homewrecker" he started it.. he knew he should have back out and said no.. put most of your fire on him when the time comes. Don't meet her
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• You should check that site out called Dontdatehimgirl
    Anonymous

• If somebody wants to cheat they'll find a way, no matter whether facebook exists or not. I'm sorry mama!
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 4:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Aww that sucks. Same thing happened to me long before facebook.

Answer by gemgem at 4:47 PM on May. 5, 2011

• well he must have known her in "real life" to friend her... you cant just type in a random name and become a friend... so Im sure there is more to the story.
    Anonymous

• hugs

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:01 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I am so sorry hon.I hate to hear that!! I really feel for you .i swear some people shouldn't be allowed on a computer!!!!!!!
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 5:16 PM on May. 5, 2011

• pitiful... shameful...disgusting. it seems these days people have totally let go of morals and dont respect the relationship theyre in. the outside world seems not to care about cheaters anymore. its been accepted as ok. i feel for you and have been in your shoes. just remember a door closes for another one to open. keep your chin up, beautiful!
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 7:26 PM on May. 5, 2011

• You need to drop him and move on if he is like this then he will not change and if it don't work out with her then he will try and come back to you and you need to kick him to the curve.....bad seed.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:26 PM on May. 5, 2011