Have you felt your baby move yet?

I'm 23 weeks along now and I can't say I've really felt the baby move. I feel little butterflies in my stomach sometimes but I was expecting a more different feel. When did you start feeling baby move, and what did it feel like?

oliviahw

Asked by oliviahw at 4:45 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I started feeling little bubbles or flutters around 20 weeks....enjoy the butterfly feeling cause when you get up where I am (34 weeks) it's going to feel like he/she is trying to burst out of your stomach like Alien lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:49 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I started feeling it around 22 wks. It was just the flutters then. It soon became more noticeable. Just a little bit ago I was laying down and a whole elbow was poking out under my belly button. LOL. I'm 31 wks now.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 4:56 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Is this your first? If it is then you wont feel regular movement until closer to 25 weeks. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I felt this one move at about 17 weeks. In a couple more weeks you will feel the baby kick, roll, punch, etc.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:03 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I felt my first baby at 14 weeks, second at 12 weeks and third at 12 weeks. It felt like butterflies or something nudgeing me inside. Since I was so skinny and little my dr said it was possible to feel it that early.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 5:10 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i feel mine all the time. started at 15 wks as lil buterflies i really started feeling the baby around 18 wks felt like thumps likes to kick me when she/he is hungry this is my first pregnancy.
    dory_girl88

Answer by dory_girl88 at 5:20 PM on May. 5, 2011

• WIth my son I had bubbles from about 18-22,23 weeks then more of pushes from 24-28 then from then on out getting beat to death hahaha
    leandrat

Answer by leandrat at 5:23 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Thanks everyone!! Yes, this is my first pregnancy.
    oliviahw

Comment by oliviahw (original poster) at 5:45 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yeah this is my first as well, i miss the flutters, I'm 35 weeks now and i swear i was kicked in the ribs today :) at least he's healthy!
    Love1988

Answer by Love1988 at 6:01 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Guuuuurrrrl enjoy that while it lasts. Like some of the women said above...once they start kicking harder, its no fun. My little guy woke me up out of a dead sleep the other night because he kicked me so hard. I've almost peed myself because he just seems to enjoy playing hacky sac with my bladder when its full.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:58 AM on May. 6, 2011

• HAHA thanks guys. Well I was just kind of concerned that I hadn't felt much of anything but I now know what I have to look forward to! Thanks :)
    oliviahw

Comment by oliviahw (original poster) at 11:29 AM on May. 6, 2011