Breech baby at 32 weeks.

I know I still have time for her to turn, but today she was still breech. My doctor said the chances of her turning are slim, because of the way she has herself wedged on my right side. At 36 weeks if she's still breech is when we'll start discussing other options. My question is, are there any ways that I can try to get her to move? I'd like her to leave my right side too, lol, she's hurting me!

oliviasmomma09

Asked by oliviasmomma09 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• get down on all fours!!!! do you have an exercise ball kneel down and lean forward on the ball, rock back and forth also tilt your pelvis forward letting your belly drop toward the floor. do this a few times a day everyday.
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My sister's doctor turned my niece by basically squashing the mess out of her stomach. She said it hurt like heck and left some pretty nasty bruises.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• dont give up hope there are babies that change position during labor! good luck
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• See a chiropractor! They must be experienced with adjusting pregnant women and they must be experienced in the webster technique. Visit www.spinninbabies.com Spend lots of time with your hips elevated. Go in the pool. Increasing your amniotic fluid gives the baby more space to move.
    You're right, it's not too late. You can still turn your baby. Good luck!
    lisafdoula

Answer by lisafdoula at 9:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I know this will sound stupid but my cousin used a flashlight put it on her stomach and moved the light from where the head was positioned to a downward one. her baby flipped around.
    Anonymous

• My dd was breech and i told the doc if she doesn't wanna turn were not turning her. No was the chances of something goin wrong are to high and there is always the chance that she will flip breech again.
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 9:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Pelvic rocking is the best way to move your baby. Get down on all fours and rock your hips back and forth. do it as often and for as long as you can. Also, this may sound weird but my birth class teacher told us about this: put a heat source like a hot water bottle on your lower abdomen and a pack of frozen peas on the top of your belly. Baby will try to move away from cold and toward the warm. Just and idea....
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Hey hun my story was exactly the same as yours. I didn't really do anything, but he turned somewhere between 36 weeks and 38 weeks. Weird thing is I didn't even feel it!
    Lizamafers

Answer by Lizamafers at 9:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• babies can move very fast, my last trimester my baby was a different way every time i went to the doctor, she eventually settled down, with her head down
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My first baby was breech all the way to week 36. I was paranoid the whole time that she maybe won't move down. I did everything anyone suggested to me about trying to turn her, I even got in the recliner and layed upside down.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 10:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2008