Pain after havinbg tubes tied?????

i got my tubes tied 10 months ago and im having pains in my tummy lower stomack....
i figured it was just me. but now its to the point where i only have mt period for 2 or 3 days.. and now im getting migranes sry if i spelled that wrong. well any was and its makin me feel kinda sick... what could it be i have a doctors appointment on friday but i still wanna see if anyone has had this or would know what it could be...

please dont judge me on my grammer or spelling im sure you guys can read and understand what im talking about thanks for the help bye.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on May. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• I haven't had my tubes tied yet...sorry & good luck!
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 5:03 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Have you been back to the doc? I am sorry I don't know why you are having such troubles.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:03 PM on May. 5, 2011

• =(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:06 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i go to the doctors on friday.. i;m kinda scared. just hopin its not like cervical cancer or something bad like that.. just hope its just scaring on my tubes....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:08 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I had my Tubes Tied a long time ago, a day after my son was born- other than normal pain from having him & surgery i didn't have any real pain like you are describing- your periods are a little more intense but, that was it for me- it is good that you made a appointment to see what is going on- Hope you feel better soon!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:08 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I had my tubes tied after my last c-section which was almost 10 months ago. I haven't had any pain other than the regular c-section recovery (which was one of my easier ones...it was my 5th).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:19 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i had mine done after my daughter i only have 2 kids.. i got my tubes tired the day after on my 23rd bday... yeah thats young but i almost died 3 times and had my daughter 3 months early so it was a good choice for me....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:22 PM on May. 5, 2011

• yea i had my tubes tied 4 years ago i had pain also later my was herina in my belly go to doctor just be sure ok
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:28 PM on May. 5, 2011