Has anyone ever had problems trying to make an online payment w/ a credit card company?

I have had so many problems w/ this particular credit card company trying to make an payments online. Their computer system keeps telling me that I have either logged on with an incorrect ID # or password. This has been a problem for me for months. I write down all of my ID's and passwords in a notebook,

After 3 attempts, my account becomes locked.

PS: I pay attention to the case sensitivy and the Num Lock and I know it is not operator error. Please advise.

Bogi

Bogi

Asked by Bogi at 8:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• Give them a call and tell them what is going on...I'am sure they will be able to fix the problem!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I know exactly what you're talking about, but for the life of me I don't remember which credit card company we had that problem with. We're no longer with them, whoever it was =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2008