Ring on a string

I saw in a earlier about a ring on a string test or something does anyone know what it is

Christiansmom06

Asked by Christiansmom06 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Just an old wives' tale sorry. :(
    Anonymous

• An old wives tale, you're supposed to put your wedding ring on a string and hold it over your belly. Depending on which way it spins it's supposed to determine the baby's sex.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If you put your ring on a sting and dangle it over your belly it should tell you what your gonna have a boy or girl... I think if it swings up and down its a girl and side to side its a boy.. Or you can do it with a pencil and needle and sting over your wriste.. My aunt lives by the pencil test.. But im prego and it says im having twins... BOY/GIRL ones lol so we will see lol good luck hope this helps
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I thought it it went in circles it was a girl and up and down it's a boy. I know one of them is a circle anyway!
    Anonymous