OK ladies... how do you "prepare" for a gyno appt???? please read lol adult content

ok so i am very curious because its always on my mind... if you know you have a gyno appt do you not have sex the couple days before?? do you shave "down there"?? and if you do is it important to you to be freshly shaven for your appt or do you not care and will go without shaving before an appt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Freshly shaven & extra clean haha....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:38 PM on May. 5, 2011

• bump
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:39 PM on May. 5, 2011

• hahahaha thats great! bump.
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 5:40 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Shave, extra clean, new undies, shave legs
    Anonymous

• I just wash with extra care.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:50 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I wax everything anyways, so I just make sure that's taken care of.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 7:00 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I always shower and shave right before. I figure it's like going to the dentist without brushing your teeth before you go lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:10 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I always shower that morning. Trim above, shave below. Shave legs. I'm weird...he never sees my underwear..but I always wear new socks and undies..lol
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:13 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Also, paint your toenails. You don't want to be laying there with you feet in the air, and notice your chipped toenail polish, lol. I speak from experience.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 11:47 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I always make sure I'm trimmed and shaved and extra clean that day! Funny story...I was getting ready one morning for my gyno appt and I was all nice and clean...got out of the shower and threw on some lotion on my legs b/c they were dry...I had just bought a new bottle of lotion and I put it on my legs, only to realize that it was a darn shimmer lotion. I didn't have time to shower it off so I left it on. The gyno asked me if I put on sparkles just for her. I could have died!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:19 AM on May. 6, 2011