I want to know how you take care of youre vagina... serious question, please all women answer... adult content

Do you shave it or no? do you think its weird to shave or not to shave? and finally are you ever self conscious about your "female parts" or feel like youre ugly down there? obviously im referring to youre inner labia, please answer if you can, i think you can answer anonymously so no one knows its you, i want to know honestly how does yours look and are you ever self conscious about it?? we arent all perfect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• No, not self conscious at all. Don't shave it, no need to.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:43 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Yes I shave, like it very trim & clean down there. Do I think my labia is nice looking? well Idk my husband does thats all that matters haha....I think it's pretty nice even after 2 big babies popping out. I don't think about it too much. No not self conscious.... : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:43 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I don't even know how to answer a question anonymously lol anyhow it really is just a personal preference. I'm very pleased with what I got and so is my husband and that's what matters. honestly, i think men should worry more about this because a penis isn't exactly art work
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 5:44 PM on May. 5, 2011

• bump 4 u also...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:44 PM on May. 5, 2011

• When Im not super pregnant I definatly keep it shaved. Right now though, Im just letting it go! LOL And as for the way it looks, I dont feel self conscious. I have been told more than once that I have a "nice" vagina. whatever that means. So I just assume I do! LOL
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:47 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I do shave it, and i really don't pay attention to the labia. . .
    hughesgirl09

Answer by hughesgirl09 at 5:57 PM on May. 5, 2011

• don't shave unless I absolutely feel like it. I hate the itchiness.. I'm slightly self-conscious about it, but pregnancy and motherhood has kind of gotten rid of that fear.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 5:58 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I have mine waxed. Like it clean. As far as looks...doesn't matter cuz DH loves it!
    heat631

Answer by heat631 at 6:02 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Mine is usually shaved smooth but I'm HUGE pregnant right now and can't even SEE it let alone shave it lol....once I have the baby though I'll go back to smooth...looks...I don't care how it looks lol..to me they are all pretty ugly lol...as long as DH has no complaints, neither do I lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:25 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I shave mine clean, and I was told years ago that I had a beautiful Vagina and it must be true since My hubby practically hybernates there!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:35 PM on May. 5, 2011