When the baby kicks...

it feels like she is having a seizure or something in there! Im not sure of any other way to explain it, it seems she "kicks" like 12 times super duper quickly in a row. Is this what it is supposed to feel like? I am 29weeks!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 5:44 PM on May. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It can be. There is no rhyme or reason to them kicking. It is like trying to explain the actions of a newborn. They move and sometimes it is repetitive but nothing to worry about.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• bump...
    call your doctor.
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 5:46 PM on May. 5, 2011

• she is having fun getting her excercise : ) she can't wait to get out soon....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:47 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Ask your doctor if you're worried but I'm sure it's nothing. Sounds like she's just testing her limbs out!
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 5:58 PM on May. 5, 2011

• yes if all worried call your doctor and have some blood work ran to make sure there is not a sezuire problem in the womb knowing NOW could save the babys life at birth but im sure its more than likely just her working out in there!
    leandrat

Answer by leandrat at 6:04 PM on May. 5, 2011

• my dr told me it was hiccups lol
    MommyLayne

Answer by MommyLayne at 6:08 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I always felt this weird feeling in my belly. Well I was at the doctor and they had my hooked to the monitors and i felt it and the nurse said awww your baby has the hiccups!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 6:25 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Wow. Mine must have the hiccups all the time then! lol. Poor thing! I hate the hiccups!!!!
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 6:26 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Your baby probably just has the hiccups hahaha. Its nothing to be alarmed about. Your lucky though, when my baby kicks he actually kicks so hard it hurts...little punk ^_^.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:51 AM on May. 6, 2011

• haha nothing to be concerned about. I feel better when my little girl moves alot..... just having fun.... i just say that its her way of saying mommy what is going on out there i wanna see lol.... wait till it feels like she is walking up your stomach its the weirdest feeling ever!!
    newmom07142011

Answer by newmom07142011 at 9:16 AM on May. 6, 2011